We are inviting applications from candidates for "SAP FICO " Position with our IT Services Client
Title:"SAP FICO "
SAP FICO (all core modules – GL, AR, AP, FA, new GL, CCA, COPA, Banking, Electronic bank statements, Cash and Liquidity management, Tax etc.), S4 HANA (Simple Finance) Role Purpose:- Responsible for providing shared services to operating companies using SAP applications. Transactional processes are managed for the Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report, Treasury and Cash Management business cycles & their respective reporting in FICO The resource will provide Functional guidance and solution
* Analysis of business requirements.
* Design and implementation of full solutions ( Including testing and UAT Support)
* Identify integration issues and develop solutions to these issues.
* Work effectively with local experts as well as with the business community.
* The FICO solution manager is expected to help with development aspects relating to General ledger (including new GL), Accounts receivable, Accounts Payable, Investment management, Project systems, Cost Centre accounting, Profit Centre accounting, Asset accounting, Banking, Tax (including withholding tax), Treasury, Intercompany accounting, BPC (good to have).
* Identifying and raising issues to local Business Owners or management to achieve resolution for FICO development tasks
* Contribute input and coordination to training documentation for FICO development tasks
* Maintain process documentation for FICO processes & tasks
* Able to take an issue, then plan and deliver a solution using own initiative, with little guidance.
* Establish good relationships with stakeholders
* Work with FICO, Supply Chain and Finance data owners to fix data issues or to re-assign responsibilities
* Can conceptualize and communicate winning propositions - making complex ideas look simple.
* Bright, ability to rapidly pick-up new technologies, propositions and business areas.
* Outcome oriented - maximizing balance of effort vs benefit to achieve objectives.
* Demonstrates excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
* Ability to work under own initiative and under tight time pressures - planning, prioritising and controlling own workload.
Behavioral/ Personality Specifications required:-
* English language (fluent in both written and verbal)
* Ability to work in a team
* Ability to work in a shadow / shift mode in country for a specified period of time
* Analytical ability and Data gathering and diagnosis ability
* Good Communication & Facilitation skills
Essential:- Graduate/Post graduate in preferably technical or business streams (Engineering/MBA Finance/CA/ICWA/CFA)
* At least 8-10 years in a FICO consulting & implementation role in an SAP environment/client
* SAP FICO application operations o General ledger (including new GL), o S4 HANA Simple Finance. o Accounts receivable, o Accounts Payable, o Investment management, o Project systems, o Cost Centre accounting, o Profit Centre accounting, o Asset accounting, o Banking, o Tax (including withholding tax), o Treasury, o Intercompany accounting, o Budgeting & Planning etc. o Handling Interfaces
* Language skills or project experience outside India – Desirable
"This vacancy is being advertised by Skilliantech Limited trading as SkillRecruit which acts as an Employment Agency for the supply of permanent workers or an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers.PS: The processing and use by us of your personal information is in accordance with our Privacy Notice which is located on our website at https://skillrecruit.com/the-legal-bits/privacy-policy or a PDF copy can be requested via email.
Job Type: Fixed Term
Job Industry: All
Job CreatedDate: 2018-09-21
Location: UK, Basingstoke
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.skillrecruiter.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.