Seeking applications for a “BI Designer" for a company that can offer you excellent career development prospects.
Job Title: BI Designer
Job Type: Contract
Our Client is a global software company with a difference. They combine the strengths of a world class product company and a specialised services company, a combination that gives them a unique position in the market. The key focus is on delivering business value and enhanced business capabilities to their clients through a combination of world class enterprise grade products in modern technologies (IP), implementation services and specialised IT services.
Essential Skills / Experience
• Around 9+ years of software development experience using multiple computing languages
• Experience in Architecture, Design and Implementation of two or more Big Data Application having complexity and scale of medium to large
• Experience with a range of big data architectures, including Cloudera, Hadoop, Hbase , Pig, Hive, Apache Spark, Kafka, Flume or other big data frameworks
• Experience in working on mid-size to large implementations using Big Data appliances like Oracle Cloud Storage, Oracle Cloud Big Data, Oracle Cloud Exadata, Oracle NoSQL
• Experience building large scale distributed data processing systems/applications or large-scale internet systems (cloud computing).
• Strong understanding of data warehouse and ETL methodologies including Big data technology
• Experience in designing BI implementations including ETL/ELT, Data Analysis, Reporting & Visualizations using
o Tools such as Oracle ODI or Informatica
o BI Reporting Tools such as Microstrategy
o SAS, Data quality tools like Oracle Metadata Management & Oracle Data Quality
o Designing Reusable components, Data Storage solutions
• Experience in ETL tools like Oracle Data Integrator and big data query tools on large data warehouse environment hosted on Cloud
• Python / Unix shell scripting to automate process as per the need
• Deliver data marts and co-ordinate with reporting team for development and UAT
• Strong documentation skills including but not limited to technical design, data mapping, data flow diagrams etc.
"This vacancy is being advertised by Skilliantech Limited trading as SkillRecruit which acts as an Employment Agency for the supply of permanent workers or an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers".
Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: All
Job CreatedDate: 2017-08-01
Location: UK, London
BI Designer,Big Data,ETL
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.skillrecruiter.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.