Seeking applications for a "Selenium Tester" for a company that can offer you excellent career development prospects.
Title: "Selenium Tester"
- Provide automated testing support for projects
- Provide automated support to BAU team
- Provide estimates for automated testing
- Assist in project planning from an automated testing point of view
- Learn and follow the Change Request approval process
- Carry out automated testing to an agreed project plan, producing deliverables in an agreed timescale
- Work in a structured and logical way with a high degree of accuracy
- Learn about Prudential products in order to analyse complex problems/situations
- Review Requirements documents, specifications, development and test documentation for background information initially if available; if not available use questioning skills to produce appropriate test preparation materials
- Liaise with development, business, systems support teams and PGDS
- Ensure the appropriate level of testing is completed to identify and resolve or escalate any issues
- Ensure that significant problems are identified at the earliest opportunity and that solutions are identified and implemented in accordance with best practice
- Monitor and report progress on all faults using Quality Center
- Discuss faults and the results of testing with the business and systems analysts, which will require feedback skills
- Attend internal and external defect analysis meetings and sun-ups/sun-down meetings
- Make recommendations on changes to testing procedures where applicable
- Compliance – To ensure that you understand and adhere to Prudential’s Code of Conduct and, where appropriate, comply with all relevant regulatory policies. This includes completion of any mandatory training requirements.
Competence / Knowledge/ Skills required:
- Excellent Selenium Skills
- Excellent QTP skills
- Excellent manual testing
- Knowledge of agile Scrum
- Good knowledge of formal testing procedures.
- Excellent SQL/Toad skills
- Task skills (Developing and executing Test Approaches, Test Plans, Test Specifications, Test Scenarios, Manual Test Cases, Test Schedule and Test Data based on the Business Requirements).
- Defect Management, Defect Tracking and Defect Reporting using Hewlett Packard Quality Centre 11, and MS Excel Spread Sheets.
"This vacancy is being advertised by Skiliantech Limited trading as SkillRecruit which acts as an Employment Agency for the supply of permanent workers or an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers"
Phone: +44 (0) 121 582 4206
Job Type: Contract
Job Industry: All
Job CreatedDate: 2017-07-28
Location: UK, Craigforth
MOTIVATED? APPLY NOW! Visit our website www.skillrecruiter.com and apply to this opportunity through “Jobs“.